Table of Contents
- A special note for minors
- The personal information we collect
- Use of "Cookies"
- How we process your personal information
- Limits on communication of your personal data
- Access, control and modification of your personal data
1. A special note for minors
those who have not attained the age of 18 are not allowed to use our services;
2. The personal information we collect
Creative thinking collects your personal information for purposes related to the provision of its services.
Upon registration you will be asked for the following identity:
- name and surname or company name
- telephone number
- Fax number
- tax code or VAT
- email address
These fields are required to the user to register and create an account on the site Srl Intempra, Creative thinking may ask users to provide "voluntary" a series of additional personal information such as:
- Questions about how you knew Creative thinking
- interest in participating in surveys sponsored by Creative thinking
- The data identifying your bank account
These data, if freely give, will be handled by Creative thinking anonymously and in aggregate form to create general profiles of users of the service in order to better meet their needs and requirements.
If user request the payment by debiting his bank account or his credit card, it may be collected additional information such as the address to send the payment, the number and the expiration date of credit card, information on the procedure for official checks, money orders, as well as bank details. If user posts messages in the Forum of the Creative thinking , this information will be public.
To protect users of Creative thinking , from receiving unauthorized unsolicited commercial email (spam), the Customer service may handle email data, sent via services Creative thinking , such as the personal information of the sender and recipient, date and time of transmission, type of email sent, customer IP addres. The processing of data will be used only to carry out internal investigations.
3. Use of "Cookies"
- use certain personalized services
- avoid the need to repeatedly enter the password
- provide targeted information during navigation according to own interests
- improve the safety of the site, also through the activities of prevention of illegal activities
- realize, anonymously and as an aggregate research on interests and behavior of our users
- In cookies will be stored temporarily, the following personal information:
- URL of origin: (both in the case where the URL is www.Intempra.it, whether it is on other sites)
- subsequently typed URL (both in the case in which the URL is www.Intempra.it, whether it has on other sites)
- the type of browser that is used
- IP address
4. How we process your personal information
Creative thinking processes the personal data provided by the user for the sole purpose of allowing access to the portal Creative thinking and let him take advantage of services.
Creative thinking may also process some user’s personal information in monitoring behaviors not in line with the User Agreement, or to settle disputes, troubleshoot problems and to assert rights under the Agreement itself.
Creative thinking may use user’s email address to send periodic newsletter that contains information about the services Creative thinking and best use of the website.
User can in any case refuse consent to receive the Newsletter of the Creative thinking , both during registration, as well as after responding to an email with the words "unsubscribe" or removing the option in the page, How we store your personal data
Most of user’s personal information will be stored on the servers of Creative thinking until the termination of the contract to allow the use of all the services requested. This activity will take place , however, in compliance with the principle of proportionality : Creative thinking will clear after 90 days, the data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes of providing the services you have requested
Following the definitive suspension of the account , all user personal data in our possession will be deleted. Except for:
the personal data whose conservation is necessary to comply with a specific request of the competent judicial authorities (see section 6);
the data of a user indefinitely suspended for violations of the User Agreement (including data related to internal investigative procedures), preserved to protect the interests of the Creative thinking and its Community and to prevent him to register again;
the data necessary for billing purposes.
These data will be stored by Creative thinking exclusively for the purposes indicated above for a period of 5 years or for a longer period if required by law.
5. Limits on communication of your personal data
Creative thinking informs that some of users personal data may be disclosed to third parties in accordance with applicable laws.
Community Creative thinking
On the site user will be recognized through a user ID or alias. User ID can be used to identify both user, and his activity on the site.
External service providers
There are several services offered on Creative thinking from external suppliers to help user to operate on the website (for example, partner sites, escrow service providers, authentication services providers, mediation and arbitration services providers).
If user choose to use these optional services, to communicate directly to these providers personal information, and / or to give them consent to the collection of your personal information, the processing of such information will be performed by the same suppliers, in accordance with their privacy rules.
After user explicit authorization, Creative thinking may provide directly to the external provider of services some of his personal data. In any case, before Creative thinking disclose personal data to external service provider, user can control what data are to be disclosed and you have the opportunity to withdraw his consent. In this case, he can not use the service in question. Since the privacy policies of these third-party service providers, are outside of our control, it will be user responsibility to evaluate these rules before deciding whether or not to avail of their services.
Suppliers of internal services
Creative thinking may use internal service providers to whom communicates, some personal data of the customer. In some cases, communication is necessary for supplying Creative thinking services in accordance with _ the User Agreement, or to provide support services required by the customer. Access to data and their use by internal suppliers of services, takes place in a lawful manner and only for purposes related to the provision of the service. The communication will be in compliance with the regulations on protection of personal data and the contractual obligations of confidentiality and privacy. In other cases, the internal service provider may collect information directly from the customer (as happens in the case where an internal service provider carries out a market research on behalf of _).
Other Companies of Creative thinking Group
Creative thinking shares information and user personal data with other companies of the Creative thinking Group, in order to meet customer needs concerning purchasing online and even optimize services related to this. The information and data provided to these companies, will be processed with the same levels of protection adopted by them for processing personal data of their users. It is possible that the companies of the Creative thinking Group can merge, acquire or be acquired by a third company. If this happens, Intempra reserves the right to share some or all of the information regarding the customer so that we can continue to provide the services object of the User Agreement.
Creative thinking collaborates with public authorities to ensure compliance with the law and the rights of other users and third parties, with particular reference to intellectual property rights. Therefore, in the event of a formal request and, in compliance with the laws that regulate the matter, user’s personal data may be disclosed to the court or other public administration for the needs of defense and state security, the prevention, detection or repression of civil, criminal and administrative
These public entities, however, have the power to request and obtain personal information regarding the user where this is necessary or appropriate for investigations or assessments relating to the commission of fraud, computer fraud, violation of intellectual property rights, hacking or other unlawful activities that may expose Creative thinking or our users to legal liability, civil or criminal. Upon formal request of the competent authorities, Creative thinking may communicate user ID, name, address, phone number, email, or corporate name, the participants in the Program Verification of property rights (VeRO) of Creative thinking , where this is necessary or appropriate in connection with surveys, investigations and findings as to the alleged violation of their intellectual property rights.
Intempra reserves the right to collect in aggregate form some personal data of users and to communicate them in anonymously for the purpose of field studies and market research, for marketers and other professionals.
Registering at Creative thinking user agrees not reveal to third parties the password. If the user decides to provide user ID, password or other information to third parties, he will be responsible for all acts committed with the use of such data. If for any reason the password is compromised, we recommend to change it immediately as indicated in our Security Center.
7. Access, control and modification of personal data
After registration, the user can control and edit the information provided during the same, including:
- User ID or alias
- email address
Registration information such as, for example, the name of the company, the tax code, address, city, nationality, zip code, telephone numbers and fax
Recommend the user to update the information in case of changes.
In addition, in accordance with Article 7 of the Privacy Code are acknowledged to the user the following rights.
The right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The right to obtain the indication:
- Origin of personal data regarding the user;
- The purposes and methods of data processing;
- The logic applied in the case of data processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them, as designated representatives in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed violation of the law including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- the user has the right to object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though pertinent to the collection purpose;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- To exercise the above rights, please contact Customer Support and select the topic Questions on registration> Registration (opening, closing and merging account)> Account closure, deregistration.
Safety standards used by Creative thinking to make user personal information, private and confidential, including "firewalls" and the transmission of data through SSL (Secure Socket Layers), are the highest in the state of technology. In addition, specific techniques are used to protect such data from unauthorized access by third parties. however, the minimum security measures are guaranteed specified in the Privacy Code as amended.